Thomas International and MBTI Practitioner
Katie is an experienced learning and development professional delivering coaching, training and facilitation. She has a wealth of experience working with young adults to enable them to find their career path using psychometric tools that help identify their strengths, aptitudes and work-related opportunities as well as in the design and delivery of employability training. Katie’s current work is developing online content pitched at young people across the globe to assist them in their development of soft skill.
- BA (Hons) Drama
- Currently studying Diploma in Coaching, University of Cambridge
- Thomas International and MBTI Practitioner
- Motivation Interviewing practitioner
- Certificate in recruitment practice
- Former School Governor and Trustee